Droll Yankee DYFLIP DROLL YANKEE FLIPPER
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Same day to next day pick up! Or shipping by Regular Canada Post (times may vary)|
- Motor-driven, weight-activated perch ring allows songbirds to eat, but gently spins squirrels off the perch
- Heavy metal cap fits snugly on the tube to prevent squirrels from lifting it to reach the seed
- Length and width of tube are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the ports
- With a large 5 lb. capacity, you don't need to refill your feeder every day
- Internal baffle design keeps seed flowing freely to the four ports
- Metal cap and base are powder-coated in forest green
- Hang from the looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion
- Includes AC/DC Charger
Placement to deter squirrels: The key to keeping a feeder successfully squirrel-proofed is the placement. Place a bird feeder 4 feet from the ground and 8 feet from anything a squirrel can jump from. When hanging from a pole by a hook, it is recommended that the hook have at least a 16” distance from the pole. Placing a baffle on the pole or having a caged feeder will also help to ensure squirrel-proof success.
Cleaning: Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. We recommend disinfecting your bird feeders once a month in winter and more often in hot and humid weather. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the tube. Then remove any hardware and clean with a solution of mild soap and water, rinsing thoroughly. Refill when completely dry.